[Xmonad] Re: xmonad crashing

Tassilo Horn tassilo at member.fsf.org
Tue Jul 10 14:11:02 EDT 2007

Andrea Rossato
<mailing_list at istitutocolli.org> writes:

Hi Andrea,

>>  Indeed, further testing indicates that it only occurs when I am
>>  using the Tabbed layout.

I think it's the same here, but I'm not exactly sure.

> I cannot reproduce it here. Can you give me instructions to reproduce
> it with Tabbed and Thuderbird?

It's really hard to reproduce. Yesterday xmonad crashed about 4 or 5
times, today (with a new checkout made this morning (CEST)) it crashed
only once. It always happened after I closed a conkeror frame, but now
that I'm creating and deleting frames like mad, it stays alive without
problems.

Bye,
Tassilo
--
People say that  if you play Microsoft CD's  backwards, you hear satanic
things,  but that's  nothing, because  if you  play them  forwards, they