[Xmonad] XMonadContrib: Tabbed layout bugs

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Fri Jul 6 11:55:46 EDT 2007

On Fri, Jul 06, 2007 at 10:19:41AM -0500, Alec Berryman wrote:
> You should just need GTK+ libs for that, not the full-blown GNOME stack.

as I said before I can reproduce it and I know where the problem lies,
even though I seem not to be able to find a working solution (yet!).

Still there's something I do not grasp yet: when I try to move
those windows XMonad seems to start an infinite recursion... funny
though...;-)

I'll post a solution if and as soon as I find it.

Andrea