[Xmonad] xmobar-0.4 - the xmonad status bar - released!
mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Thu Jul 5 09:50:02 EDT 2007
I've just released xmobar-0.4, my XMonad status bar:
XMobar is a minimalistic text only status bar.
- many performance improvements on the monitors side;
- added a (sort of) library for writing monitors;
- every monitor takes a set of command-line options to set:
* high and low thresholds,
* high, normal and low colors
* output template. Try for instance xmb-weather --help
[15:47:29]$ xmb-weather -t "<station> <tempF>, <rh>, (<hour>)" EGPF
Glasgow Airport <fc=#FF0000>62.6</fc>, <fc=#FF0000>72.0</fc>, (13:20)
For me xmobar is a good-enough replacement of the Ion3 status bar.
I hope you'll enjoy it.
Any suggestion, comments, critics are welcome.
Know bugs: center alignment does produce weird (but nice) results.
All the best,
More information about the Xmonad