[Xmonad] Re: Emailing: A taste of Haskell.pdf

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Thu Jul 5 09:01:58 EDT 2007

What I'm still missing is: why doesn't xmonad get told the correct window size by xnest?  The -geom thing tells xnest how big a window it should throw up, but regardless of its window size it should report it faithfully to xmonad.

Similarly on resizing, which comprehensively does not work -- ie resizing the xnest window, making it smaller, is not reflected in the xmonad layout. Instead xnest just truncates even more of it.