[xmonad] New debian packages, including xmonad-contrib

Jevin Maltais jevin at techie.com
Wed Dec 26 21:27:08 EST 2007

Great stuff!  I'll try this out at my desk tomorrow.

I guess I'll manually install the X11-1.4.1 from source then see how it goes.

Maybe we could look into making a third party repo making it easy for
us Ubuntu folks to get the latest updates.  Release debs are one thing
but getting updates pushed to me?  Very sweet.

Cheers!
Jevin

Jevin Maltais [jevin at techie.com]
http://jevy.org