[xmonad] New debian packages, including xmonad-contrib

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Tue Dec 25 14:01:42 EST 2007

Hi,

I continued to work on my debian packages for xmonad 0.5. Besides some
cleanup in the xmonad package, I got around to package xmonad-contrib.
You can find the packages again here:

http://people.debian.org/~nomeata/xmonad/

So if you run debian (or something debian-based like ubuntu), and you
run the release version of xmonad, you should be able to use these
packages without problems.

I’m still waiting for X11-1.4.1 to enter Debian for the upload to the
main archive, but I hope to get some feedback on the packages until
then.

Greetings,
Joachim

--