[xmonad] Issue 43 in xmonad: Call setlocale at startup

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Dec 26 14:36:12 EST 2007

Issue 43: Call setlocale at startup

Comment #4 by andrea.rossato:
all those activities are not done by the core, though. as far as I
remember the core
(xmonad) does not use any locale dependent function in a locale
dependent way (the
core developers may jump in to correct me if I'm wrong here).

this is the reason we have this issue around: we need to address i18n
somehow, which
is - so far - a contrib issue only. we did not decide how, yet.

I would leave the issue as it stands now.