[xmonad] Layout.LayoutCombinators? (Was: Re: Defining Layouts)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Thu Dec 20 07:54:21 EST 2007

On Thu, Dec 20, 2007 at 12:49:01PM +0000, Thomas Adam wrote:
> On 20/12/2007, David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net> wrote:
> > Perhaps you could post your actual configuration? Or you could try my
> > configuration, and then incrementally modify it into your own, to see when
> > it breaks.
> Heh.  I was messing about with things just prior to your reply, and it
> seems (for me at least -- I have no idea if it's an issue with the
> order of my import statements) that I have to import LayoutCombinators
> -after- WindowNavigation.  If I don't then the Navigation stuff
> doesn't work with LayoutCombinators.

Yikes! That is *very* scary.  Can you post a pair of config files that
differ only in their order of import statements, and display this behavior?
This sounds like a ghc bug to me, if the behavior really depends on order
of import statements, and we should report it.
David Roundy
Department of Physics
Oregon State University