[xmonad] Layout.LayoutCombinators? (Was: Re: Defining Layouts)

Thomas Adam thomas.adam22 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 07:49:01 EST 2007

Hello again --

On 20/12/2007, David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net> wrote:
> Perhaps you could post your actual configuration? Or you could try my
> configuration, and then incrementally modify it into your own, to see when
> it breaks.

Heh.  I was messing about with things just prior to your reply, and it
seems (for me at least -- I have no idea if it's an issue with the
order of my import statements) that I have to import LayoutCombinators
-after- WindowNavigation.  If I don't then the Navigation stuff
doesn't work with LayoutCombinators.

So now that's solved, I can mess with actually trying out your suggestions.  :)

Many thanks.  :)

-- Thomas Adam