[xmonad] Issue 96 in xmonad: certain dialogs get dropped in gnucash

Lars Viklund zao at acc.umu.se
Sat Dec 15 03:13:33 EST 2007

> I don???t know if it???s the same problem, but I???ve noticed
> similar problems with a couple other applications. In
> gnome-terminal, I have to right-click and choose ???Edit
> Current Profile?????? twice for the dialog to stay open; the
> first time it flashes and disappears.

When installing the Linux client for EVE Online
( http://www.eve-online.com/download/linux.asp )
the initial license dialog flickers into existence and then disappears
forever. This makes it impossible to progress through the installer at
all.
It's written in python and uses pygtk and glade for the GUI, so I don't
think there's much man-made GUI code at all in it. If it's something
common to glade-sourced interfaces, it could be more common that one'd
think. The client is publicly available for testing out, even if one
doesn't have a game account.

I'm running the darcs xmonad from a week ago or so, I'm unsure if the
gnucash fix was in then or not.

--
Lars Viklund | zao at acc.umu.se | 070-310 47 07