[xmonad] Stuck inside a window - this happen to anyone else?

Dougal Stanton ithika at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 11:59:46 EST 2007

On 14/12/2007, Brent Yorgey <byorgey at gmail.com> wrote:

> That sounds like something I've experienced.  Firefox still responded to the
> keyboard and mouse, right?  Next time it happens, try opening another window
> from within firefox -- when I've experienced this sort of thing, opening
> another window has fixed the problem.  Very strange, at any rate...

Yep, that's exactly it. If I did it over I would have put a bit more
thought into diagnosis, but I was trying to get back to what I was
actually doing.

I've only just upgraded to xmonad 0.5 so it may happen frequently. Or
maybe it was a total freak and it won't happen again for weeks or
months?

D.

--
Dougal Stanton