[xmonad] Issue 100 in xmonad: XMonad.Layout.ResizableTile fails if floating window present on same screen.

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Dec 13 07:37:29 EST 2007

Issue 100: XMonad.Layout.ResizableTile fails if floating window present
on same screen.

Comment #1 by byorgey:
Hmm, I think I see the problem.  The doLayout function in
ResizableTile's LayoutClass
instance applies its tiling to the results of W.integrate -- but
W.integrate results
in the entire contents of the stack, which includes any floating
windows.  I'll try
to push a fix later today.