[xmonad] xmonad 0.5 release candidates

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Thu Dec 6 13:23:57 EST 2007

On Tue, Dec 04, 2007 at 10:16:01PM -0800, Don Stewart wrote:
> Documentation isn't up yet, so drop by the IRC channel if you get
> stuck, or anything goes wrong.

It is great having this pre-release.

I'm sorry but I've been dreadfully busy this week. There's is this
MPEG guy, Chiariglione, very highly regarded by the Italian
establishment, who proposed, just a couple of days ago, to introduce a
mandatory Trusted Computing infrastructure in Italy, with a regulation
that would basically make it impossible to develop any kind of free
software, so I've been busying writing other kind of
documentation and code...;)

I hope to finish what's missing (which is not must stuff actually) by
the end of the week. I didn't have the time to see if in the last 48
hours the monoid stuff has been pushed, but I'll resync myself with
the outside world by tommorow...;)

Cheers,
Andrea