[Xmonad] darcs patch: fix bug leading to early exit in XPrompt.

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Tue Aug 28 02:31:01 EDT 2007

On Mon, Aug 27, 2007 at 03:01:12PM -0400, David Roundy wrote:
> I think perhaps this bug only manifests itself when working with tabbed.

I started yesterday to chase that bug (I didn't notice before): the
problem shows up only when tabs are visible and the completions list
hides them. When the completion list get destroyed the generated
Expose events will be incorrectly handled by XPrompt, that will exit
the event loop and silently terminate any further action. (I'm
explaining just to let others reproduce it).

Yesterday I realized that this was going to be quite hard to find, so
it's a big relief that you've already solved it! Thank you.

Andrea