[Xmonad] Issue 36 in xmonad: compile failure due to missing instance

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Aug 5 20:43:35 EDT 2007

Issue 36: compile failure due to missing instance

Comment #3 by mvanier42:
OK, so I did a darcs pull on X11-extras and got an error when building it:

Preprocessing library X11-extras-0.2...

     error: X11_extras_config.h: No such file or directory
compiling Graphics/X11/Xinerama_hsc_make.c failed
command was: /pkg/ghc/bin/ghc-6.6.1 -c -Iinclude Graphics/X11/Xinerama_hsc_make.c -o
Setup.lhs: got error code while preprocessing: Graphics.X11.Xinerama

The configure script tells me that I have Xinerama support.

OT: Is there a bug reporting web site for X11-extras?