[Xmonad] darcs patch: XPrompt: fixes a couple of bugs (and 1 more)

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Sat Aug 4 05:36:26 EDT 2007

Hi,
a couple of patches related to XPrompt: 2 bug fixes and some other minor
stuff.

ciao
andrea

ps: I changes my smtp relay host. Hope this solves my mailing issues.

Sat Aug  4 11:08:17 CEST 2007  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * XPrompt: fixes a couple of bugs
  - we run the action passed to mkXPrompt only if we have a command;
  - updateWindows must call destroyComplWin if there are no completions;
  - some comments (more to come)
  - a shorthand in keyPressHandle
  - removed all warnings

Sat Aug  4 11:30:49 CEST 2007  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * MetaModule: added XPrompt and others
  XPrompt, XMonadPrompt, SshPrompt.
  ShellPrompt is commented out since it requires readline and the related
  xmonad.cabal modifications.