[Xmonad] darcs patch: XPrompt: fixes a couple of bugs (and 1 more)
mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Sat Aug 4 05:36:26 EDT 2007
a couple of patches related to XPrompt: 2 bug fixes and some other minor
ps: I changes my smtp relay host. Hope this solves my mailing issues.
Sat Aug 4 11:08:17 CEST 2007 Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
* XPrompt: fixes a couple of bugs
- we run the action passed to mkXPrompt only if we have a command;
- updateWindows must call destroyComplWin if there are no completions;
- some comments (more to come)
- a shorthand in keyPressHandle
- removed all warnings
Sat Aug 4 11:30:49 CEST 2007 Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
* MetaModule: added XPrompt and others
XPrompt, XMonadPrompt, SshPrompt.
ShellPrompt is commented out since it requires readline and the related
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 36911 bytes
Desc: A darcs patch for your repository!
Url : http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/xmonad/attachments/20070804/45e814b7/attachment-0001.bin
More information about the Xmonad