[Xmonad] darcs patch: a hypothetical layout approach.

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Sun Apr 15 12:01:24 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Here's my sketch of how we might make layouts configurable.  It defines a
rather silly layout, bound to mod-shift-space.  I'm not totally happy with
this option, as custom layouts are left out of the cycling with mod-return,
and I suspect some sort of a Data.Map.Map from (a modified) Layout to
layout functions would be better, so that "builtin" layouts could be
treated on a more equal footing with "custom" layouts.

David

(who once again is spending too much time customizing his window
manager...)

Sun Apr 15 08:55:17 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * a hypothetical layout approach.