[web-devel] ANN: adobe-swatch-exchange-0.1.0.0

Jeremy Shaw jeremy at n-heptane.com
Thu Apr 4 01:49:34 CEST 2013

I am pleased to annouce the release of adobe-swatch-exchange 0.1.0.0.

My primary motivation in writing this is to make it easier to download
color swatches from http://kuler.adobe.com/ and test them on my site.
Though, perhaps there is already a great way of doing this and I
didn't look hard enough.

But, the end result is we can now read and write .ASE files in Haskell
and convert them to .css. So that probably opens up some new
possibilities.

I have provided both a library and an executable.

I have also used this as a way to test the waters with github,

https://github.com/stepcut/ase2css

I heard putting things on github will get me all sorts of
contributors. I suggest someone start with haddock comments. ;)

Cheers!
- jeremy