[web-devel] Heist templating

Asafe Ribeiro asafe.hai.kai at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 02:12:04 CET 2013

Hi web-devel,

I have a bunch of function like the following which was working before the
new heist api. Those functions use only static Text splices

kfzPaginaHeist :: B.ByteString -> [(T.Text,T.Text)] -> ServerPart Response
kfzPaginaHeist template par = do
       pagina <- newTemplateDirectory' "template" $ bindStrings par
 defaultHeistState
       render pagina template

But I can't figure out excatly how to do that with the new api. After
spending some, I got the code compiling but the <apply template="name"> and
<bind content="name"> tags aren't working anymore- they appear in the html
as if they were text.

Can somebody tell me what should I do to get the code working?