[web-devel] BlazeHtml: How to write quotation-marks in attributes?

Jeremy Bowers jerf at jerf.org
Thu Apr 12 00:44:22 CEST 2012

On 04/11/12 16:44, Morel Pisum wrote:
> Hi.
>
> How can I write
> in BlazeHtml?
>
> The problem is that single quotes are always converted to HTML.
>
> I'd appreciate a quick response. Thanks in advance.

While Jasper's response answered your literal question, I'd add that the
reason your code isn't working isn't the HTML encoding, which should be
left alone. The problem is that your event handler shouldn't have
"javascript:" in front of it, and the DOM method is "getElem*ent*ById",
not getElemById.

Try

document.getElementById('q').focus()

which should come out with &apos;, which is fine.