[web-devel] wai and warp for conduit

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Fri Jan 13 07:55:00 CET 2012

Thanks for the positive feedback Kazu!

For the nullSource, you can actually use mempty, since Source is an
instance of Monoid. I realize now that I didn't even think about this
when I was writing http-conduit, and instead used `sourceList []` in a
few places. I think in conduit 0.0.4 I'll include
Data.Conduit.List.sourceNull, with a comment that it's just a
type-restricted synonym for mempty. Sound good?

Michael