[web-devel] wai and warp for conduit

Kazu Yamamoto ( 山本和彦 ) kazu at iij.ad.jp
Fri Jan 13 07:45:26 CET 2012

Hello,

I have modified Mighttpd 2 to use Conduit and it is now running on
my domain, Mew.org.

Using Conduit made my code much much simpler than before. And Conduit
is much easier to use especially on passing Source around and error
handling. I was excited. I believe that Conduit is a right way to go.
Michael, thank you for great work!

What's missing for me is null source. I added the followings to my
code but I would be happy if Conduit provide them. Note that we should
choose better names and parameterize their types.

eof :: PreparedSource IO Builder
eof = PreparedSource
    { sourcePull = return Closed
    , sourceClose = return ()