[web-devel] Question about changes in Yesod.Form.Fields

Michael Litchard michael at schmong.org
Thu Jul 28 00:44:54 CEST 2011

I appreciate the additional functionality that allows multi select
fields. The interface to selectField has changed however. The
following code used to work. I cannot make sense of the changes, and
couldn't find any use examples in the source. Could someone lend a
hand and tell me how the following should be re-written?

sslvpnForm = fixType $ runFormPost $ renderDivs $ pure (,)
   <*> areq (multiSelectField servers) "Pick some servers" Nothing
   <*> areq (selectField tests) "Pick a test" Nothing