[web-devel] considering ecommerce options

Eric Rasmussen ericrasmussen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 19:37:25 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

Apologies in advance if this is slightly off-topic, but I'm looking into a
long-term development solution for ecommerce projects (primarily an online
storefront/checkout system), and I am wondering what others on this list are
using. I'm most interested in any Haskell advances in this area, but at this
point I'd appreciate non-Haskell recommendations too. My hope is that if
it's something a Haskell developer finds tolerable to work with, it's a step
up from the systems I've been testing so far, and if there is anything being
worked on in Haskell that's even better.

Thanks!
Eric