[web-devel] [Haskell] ANN: boomerang and web-routes-boomerang

Jeremy Shaw jeremy at n-heptane.com
Thu Jul 21 21:19:00 CEST 2011

Nope. It is not related.

It is also not related to the GSM library:

or the decompiler:

Perhaps picking an original name would have been a wise choice. But it
was the only I idea I had :)

I am only inclined to change it if there is a strong chance of people
wanting to use the boomerang name on hackage to refer to something
related to the harmony boomerang project..

- jeremy