[web-devel] Announce: heroku package

Sven Koschnicke s.koschnicke at gfxpro.com
Wed Jul 20 11:43:21 CEST 2011

The biggest problem I had with deploying the loli app was that it must be compiled on a 64bit system. You should mention that in the documentation. I'm also thinking about the best practice for deploying through git to heroku. I don't want to send all the sources to heroku, so maybe a special deploy branch is the easiest way. It would be better to write a deploy script which copies all binaries and assets to a second repository, though.

Sven