[web-devel] [yesod][newbie] Yesod applications on foreign architectures

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Thu Jun 30 19:53:44 CEST 2011

It appears that there is GHC for AIX[1]. I think your best bet is to
set up a local system or virtual machine running AIX, build your
executables there and then distribute to the server. Though I'm not
sure how easy it is to get a virtual machine set up with AIX. I'd be
interested to hear how this goes, please keep us posted.

Michael

[1] http://www.haskell.org/ghc/download_ghc_64#powerpcaix