[web-devel] [yesod][newbie] Yesod applications on foreign architectures

Jack Henahan jhenahan at uvm.edu
Thu Jun 30 19:23:30 CEST 2011

I'd like to put a small Yesod application on my university webspace, but they're on AIX 4.1, while I'm on OS X.6. Can I build for their architecture (it's gotta be PPC or i386, I think) from where I am, or am I going to need to look for some other way around the issue?

====
"Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy is about telescopes."
-- Edsger Dijkstra
====