[web-devel] On moving Yesod-specific discussion to a separate list

Chris Smith cdsmith at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 17:29:15 CEST 2011

I have mixed feelings on this.

On the one hand, This does often feel like the Yesod help mailing list,
so I've considered unsubscribing a few times because there's not a lot
here related to Haskell web stuff that I use.  On the other hand,
though, I'm with Michael in wondering whether reducing the amount of
Yesod stuff would really make the list more helpful; or if it would just
make it dead.

So far, I've stayed subscribed but just delete the majority of the
content and look for announcements or the occasional threads that don't
look like Yesod support issues.

I'm interested in other people's thoughts.

--
Chris Smith