[web-devel] yesod dependency hell

Michael Litchard michael at schmong.org
Wed Jun 22 22:30:42 CEST 2011

Configuring Aframe-0.0.1...
Warning: This package indirectly depends on multiple versions of the same
package. This is highly likely to cause a compile failure.
package yesod-auth- requires yesod-form-
package yesod- requires yesod-form-
package Aframe-0.0.1 requires yesod-form-0.2.0

I specified in Aframe.cabal yesod-form 0.2.0. The above warning is
what I was looking to avoid. What is the solution to this problem? I
could not find an obvious solution in yesodwiki.cabal, even though I
see it's doing something similar to what I want. How did you deal with
the above warning message?