[web-devel] [Yesod] how to switch template by languages.

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Thu Jun 16 20:32:14 CEST 2011

If I understand you correctly, you'd like to have something like
hamlet/page.hamlet.en, hamlet/page.hamlet.jp, etc. That's currently
not supported, but it seems to be an often-requested feature. Anyone
interested in hammering out the details of how this would work? Seems
like a good thing to discuss at the IRC meeting.