[web-devel] Yesod developer meeting (IRC)

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Thu Jun 16 16:31:08 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

We'd like to arrange a Yesod developer meeting this Sunday (June 19).
The purpose is to get some discussion going on various open issues
(yesod devel, for instance) and to get more direct discussions going
on where we should be focusing.

Of course, time zone issues make this a bit difficult to plan. (And
also make it almost impossible that everyone will be meeting on their
Sunday.) Can we have a shout-out from anyone interested in attending
on what would be a good time (please give in UTC). It might be
inevitable that we need to have these meetings at two different times
of day, but let's at least shoot for a single slot for the moment.
Representing Israel:

Saturday: Normally I could be available on a Saturday night, but I'm
unavailable this week.
Sunday: UTC 4:00-18:00[1]

Michael

[1] In case you're all wondering why I don't have a life, Sunday's
actually a work day in Israel.