[web-devel] Yesod beginner

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Thu Jun 16 16:34:55 CEST 2011

Can you add a Wiki page[1] with your install experiences? I'll link to
it from the "five minutes" page.

As for the sendmail issue: I'm actually going to need a backend for
Amazon SES for sending email, so I'd like to get that written. (Any
volunteers? Aristid already has a great aws package that should do
most of the heavy lifting.[2]) There's also haskellnet which uses
SMTP, but I haven't used it.

Michael

[1] http://www.yesodweb.com/page/wiki
[2] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/aws