[web-devel] Fixing yesod devel

Rick Richardson rick.richardson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 14:46:54 CEST 2011

I, too, am short on time, but I can take a crack at it this weekend.

Can you send me the relevant details?

On Apr 29, 2011 3:21 AM, "Michael Snoyman" <michael at snoyman.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I've been trying to figure out a better solution to the yesod devel
issue (the new development server). I've just pushed a commit to
Github which *does* work, albeit clumsily. The basic process now is to
install the package into the global database (like before), and use an
external process call to runghc to run the server. There's a *lot* of
hacks in the code, but it seems to mostly work now. I'd appreciate it
if people can give it a test and give me some feedback.

I'm short on time now, but if anyone is interested in helping me out
with this, please let me know and I'll give you the full gory history
on the failed attempts (direct-plugins, plugins, hint, GHC API...).