[web-devel] yesod devel strangeness

Matias Eyzaguirre dented42 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 05:01:57 CEST 2011

I like the simplicity that 'yesod devel' provides, however it has one fatal flaw. Specifically it doesn't seem to work (or I'm not using it correctly...).

When I invoke it it correctly builds and starts serving my application, and when I make changes to the files it depends on it rebuilds the modules that were affected, however it seems to me that it doesn't actually load the changes, it just compiles them and the devel server continues to serve the original application, ignoring my changes.

Is this something wrong with my machine specifically? Are others having this sort of trouble?

I'm on a macbook pro running OS 10.6.7 with the Haskell Platform 2011.2 installed.

Thanks,
	Matias