[web-devel] lucius docs

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Tue Apr 19 19:13:20 CEST 2011

I haven't put together any documentation on it yet unfortunately. The most
reliable place for examples is actually the runtests.hs program in the
Hamlet repo. But a very quick intro: you can use #{var} and @{url}
interpolation (I think it should work anywhere). Syntax is standard CSS,
with the single addition for the moment of nested blocks. That means that:

foo, bar {
   baz, bin {
      color: red;
   }
}

Results in:

foo baz, foo bin, bar baz, bar bin {
    color: red;
}

I'll hopefully update the docs after 0.8 goes out.

Michael