[web-devel] Haskell web application hosting

Sven Koschnicke s.koschnicke at gfxpro.com
Sun Mar 27 17:50:56 CEST 2011

Hello,

one of the other cool things about Heroku next to the easy deployment, which should definitely top priority for a Yesod hosting service is the easy upscaling. Just do a "heroko dynos 5" in the console or use the cool web interface and heroku spins up more instances. I think we can go beyond that by providing haskell load balancing as Blake said or automated parallelism for Yesod apps (maybe with a library for expensive computations in the app).

Greetings
  Sven