[web-devel] Mongo for Yesod?

Rick Richardson rick.richardson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 20:16:20 CET 2011

I hear rumor of a persistent-mongo. I've found
http://hpaste.org/fastcgi/hpaste.fcgi/view?id=25669 but is there a more
current version?

I helped build the haskell mongodb driver which became the official one, so
I know a few things about it. Also, I have some data structures to store
for my website and would really prefer not to put them into a relational
database.

If there is a more current version of the code, could I take a crack at
polishing it up?

Thanks,
Rick

"The greatest obstacle to discovering the shape of the earth, the
continents, and the oceans was not ignorance but the illusion of knowledge."

- Daniel J. Boorstin