[web-devel] Yesod renaming

Rick Richardson rick.richardson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 18:35:54 CET 2011

I agree with keeping the name.  I have no idea what a Yesod is or how to
pronounce it, but I can think of a handful of common names that sounded
silly or obscure, but then they became common vernacular. (Google and
Twitter to name two)

Speaking of Google, unique names are much easier to find in
searches. Searching for Nitrogen or Go can be problematic.  Ruby on Rails
was even difficult for a while until it became an institution.