[web-devel] Need a subsite example/tutorial/documentation

vagif.verdi at gmail.com vagif.verdi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 18:07:53 CET 2011

I am trying to build an intranet web app that would need access control
(different modules are allowed/denied to different groups of users).

I am thinking about putting a handle that checks credentials and then lets
routing to continue to match the rest of the route.

/app/moudle1 <- Here i check the credentials
/app/moudle1/path1 <- If credential are OK, then the handler falls in here.
/app/moudle1/path2

How do i do that with yesod ? Is it something that needs a subsite ? I would
appreciate a small example. It would help me a lot.

Another question, Is there a way a automatically and transparently for
developer encrypt part (or all ) of the url. Like this:

www.website.com/app/jshdfbjkshabfjhvkjvjaksvdfjhvasjdhvfkjshadfhjasdhfkjasfjsvahf

where the encrypted part will be converted to normal route by the rounting
handler, and when urls are generated, encrypted back. Of course using a
separate key for each user/session.

Regards,
Vagif Verdi