[web-devel] Examples and/or tutorials for WAI

Thomas Sutton thsutton at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 06:23:59 CET 2011

Hi All,

I spent a few hours last night trying to hook a HaXR XML-RPC server up
with WAI instead of using the built-in CGI support. Alas, I failed
dismally. Is there any more thorough tutorial-style documentation for
WAI? Or a good example project that does something more sophisticated
than "Hello, Web!"?

What tripped me up was trying to figure out the enumerator part of the
API so that I can read the request body (and turn it into a String)
and run the XML-RPC request handler. Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers,

Thomas Sutton