[web-devel] http-enumerator decisions

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Mon Feb 7 06:03:52 CET 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm starting to make plans for http-enumerator 0.4, which will include
keep-alive support, proper streaming request bodies and *hopefully*
user controlled certificate checking. I say hopefully because that
really depends on being able to stop using the OpenSSL backend. I know
that I'm personally using it in my production systems because one of
its dependencies, the AES package, does not compile on 32-bit systems.
My question is, does anyone have other reasons for using the OpenSSL
backend which should stop me from making such a transition?

Thanks,