[web-devel] Yesod routes and Persistent entities in separate files

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Wed Jan 5 06:59:32 CET 2011

I've just uploaded web-routes-quasi 0.6.3 which includes
parseRoutesFile and parseRoutesFileNoCheck. Despite what I said
before, I think Yesod *will* provide both approaches (external file
and quasi-quoting), if only to make it easier to create non-scaffolded
sites. But the default scaffolding will use parseRoutesFile instead.

Michael