[web-devel] Wrapping the widget generated by the authEmail backend.

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Tue Jan 4 11:50:25 CET 2011

Just to throw in my two cents here:

* I'm not able to test any code right now (not on my devel system),
but you may want to look at the addSubWidget function that Matt added,
it might help here[1]
* Making these forms more CSS friendly and easier to embed is
definitely something we should fix for the next version. If anyone
wants to submit a patch, that's appreciated. Otherwise, can someone
open up a Github issue so I don't forget about this by the time I get
home?

Michael

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/yesod/0.6.7/doc/html/Yesod-Widget.html#v:addSubWidget