[web-devel] MochaHost for yesod applications?

Nubis nubis at woobiz.com.ar
Sun Nov 14 21:43:14 CET 2010

I've decided to look for a cheap VPS where I can compile and run yesod
applications using the latest and greatest haskell platform.
I couldn't find any sane CGI/FastCGI shared host options. I'm even inclined
towards developing some sort of heroku.com clone for apps running on WAI so
we can solve the deployment issue for most people once and for all.

I don't want to go with some obscure hosting I've never heard about and it
has to be cheap (Argentinian budget). I've found mochahost has a pretty
cheap VPS service with some cool OS choices.

http://mochahost.com/vps.php

Just thought the information may be useful for someone in the same situation
as me, but I would like to hear if anyone has tried mochahost or even found
an even more convenient choice for VPS.

cheers!
----nubis :)