[web-devel] Web wiki page

John Lenz jlenz2 at math.uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 8 23:51:53 CEST 2010

Hi,

The past few days I have been investigating the various options for web
programming in Haskell and when I first started looking it was pretty
confusing.  The existing wiki pages weren't really organised to help a
newcomer see the various options and which libraries are supposed to
work together, since the existing wiki pages basically just list of all
the libraries and frameworks.

So I edited the Web page on the wiki to list the various options, each
of which contain pointers to the various libraries which are meant to
work together.

I would appreciate help completing the page (any options I didn't list?)
since I have only been looking at the various options for a couple of
days now.

Thanks,
John

PS: I haven't picked which option I will use for my website yet, still
evaluating.  But having a list of options is helpful.