[web-devel] Call for comments: Yesod 0.2

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Sat May 22 17:53:17 EDT 2010

Unfortunately, it really does require 6.12. The issue is that we need to
automatically generate a type instance for "Routes". While 6.10 supports
type instances, it doesn't include that support in the template haskell.

If people are interested, I think it would be possible to make the Routes
type instance dependent upon the template-haskell version number, and then
users would need to declare it themselves.

By the way, I actually just released web-routes-quasi 0.3.0.

Michael