[web-devel] Call for comments: Yesod 0.2

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Sat May 22 13:42:51 EDT 2010

Sorry, things are still in a little bit of flux as I change underlying
libraries. The only suggestion I've got is to retry with a "git pull &&
cabal update && cabal install". When the final version is actually released,
it will be well-tested first.

Note: right now it depends on web-routes-quasi 0.3.0, which has not yet been
released, so you'll have to pull that from the github repo.

Michael