[web-devel] A separation of concerns

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 13:56:51 EDT 2010

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 6:24 PM, Michael Snoyman <michael at snoyman.com> wrote:
> While we're discussing Hyena, is there any possible of it using the wai
> package? I wouldn't mind doing the grunt work of porting it over (in fact, I
> already started this).
> Michael

I appreciate the offer. However, I'd prefer if the WAI was done with a
separate compatibility layer on top (in a separate package) for now.
The reason is that I have a big uncommited refactoring sitting on my
laptop that changes the internals a lot (by using a new definition of
iteratees) and changes the API a little bit. By using a compatibility
layer you wouldn't have to change much when the next version of Hyena
comes out.

Cheers,
Johan