[Template-haskell] Release

Fri, 23 May 2003 11:26:31 +0100

My suggestion would be to back out Ian's changes until we evolve a
consensus.  The consensus may ultimately turn out to be exactly what Ian
has done, but it's probably sensible to avoid the risk of TH users
having to make a double change.

Renewed apologies for not bleating earlier about this.

ok with you, Ian?  (It's easy to re-apply the patch later, so there's no
danger of losing the work if we end up adopting it.)

Simon